Monday, November 5, 2012

orange sweater, polka tights

 
sweater - target, skirt - thrifted, tights - target, boots - thrifted, purse - thrifted dooney & burke, glasses - joseph marc

Like the idiot I am, I lost my damn purse, with my camera in it (still hoping it's hiding somewhere in my very messy car) so that's my excuse for the lack of blog content lately. I did, however, get a new phone that takes much nicer pictures than my old one (a little advice, don't tell a boy that unless you want to send him dirty pictures, because he will ask) so I might be able to make do if it doesn't turn up. In the meantime, I have some older pictures kicking around that I ought to post. These for example, were from early fall. I love that time of year that you can wear wool skirts but mix them with sheer tights and lighter tops. This bright short sleeve sweater I wore a lot over the summer because it's light weight and made of cotton, but it also worked nicely for this time of year. I kind of miss that part of the season now, with all the grey and rain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment