Tuesday, April 24, 2012

forgotten post

tee - gap, cardigan - thrifted uniqlo, skirt - thrifted, tights & pink moccasins - target, bag - thrifted dooney & burke, scarf - thrifted, glasses - zenni optical, lipstick - just bitten in gothic by revlon

Sometimes I like to be a little matchy-matchy with my outfits, and this one is one of those. I kind of forgot to blog this one, so I think it's about a month old. It was definitely colder then, and I was wearing a lot more wool. Occasionally I like to match my tights to my skirt for a sleek, long line. I also matched my shoes to my tshirt. I tied this darling vintage printed scarf onto my purse for one more pop of color (isn't it the cutest? I love the hearts-on-vines motif) and the red color inspired me to wear red lipstick again. Actually, it really doesn't take much for me to decide to wear a bright lip color. Lastly, I was wearing a lot of pinned up braids last month. I should do that again...

No comments:

Post a Comment