Tuesday, April 24, 2012

mad men style

dress - thrifted, tights - target, shoes - aldo, belt - crossroads trading, purse - thrifted dooney & burke, glasses - zenni optical

So who else is totally obsessed with Mad Men? Everyone, right? The wait for the season premiere was miserably long. I actually only got into the show during the hiatus, when I caught up on all the seasons in a manner of weeks. Amanda has been watching it much longer but now we're both obsessed, so we knew we had to watch the premiere together. With drinks. And thematic clothing. This dress is something I imagine Joan would wear. If only I had her curves! Still, it does accentuate the few curves I have, so that's nice. I was trying for a Joan-y pose with the cigarette and purse and later we made a Don style old fashioned with Canadian Club whiskey. Like I said, obsessed. I love being a dork about great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment