Saturday, November 5, 2011

not dead yet

My lovelies, this sucks. Both my camera and my computer are currently out of commission. I feel like every other blog post these days is whining about why I can't post. I swear, the second I get these things fixed, I'll get the ball rolling again. I really do miss blogging. In fact, I feel so guilty about not doing it that I haven't even been able to read my favorite blogs, so I'm also missing my bloggy friends. Posting should resume soon! In the meantime, I'm drinking wine in the bathtub while reading Infinite Jest and finding cute art in dive bar bathrooms.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Rachel! I almost thought you didn't blog anymore. Hope your camera and computer get fixed soon. The other day I was at a local craft store here in Idaho and it's literally a spitting image of Ben Franklin, the whole experience was pretty sentimental. I miss creeping on boys at the die-cut center with you hahah

    ReplyDelete