Saturday, January 25, 2014

dark floral

dark floral

My mom's co-worker gave her a few samples of Jamberry nail stickers and I just had to try them out. They were super easy to apply and I loved this dark floral pattern which I wore with my favorite dark red nail polish. They didn't last as long as I hoped, although my mom's fared much better. I found that the "top coat" sort of layer, a clear plastic-y layer, started peeling at the edges within a few days. I am terrible about picking at things so of course I made it worse and ended up peeling off the whole damn thing. I figured I'd just throw some regular topcoat on once the clear layer was peeled off but I didn't do it right away and the colored stickers started wearing off. Like within an hour of peeling off that weird clear layer my nails were totally sad looking. I was super bummed. I might try Jamberry nail wraps again, but I'd be careful to not pick and peel them and keep a clear coat handy to fix them up!

a note: I haven't blogged in ages because I haven't felt inspired to do so but I miss it and am going to try to get back into the swing of things. fingers crossed I'll be around more regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment