Tuesday, January 13, 2009

lazy blogger :(

I've been a bum of a blogger lately. It's been quite awhile since I last posted. And for that I am sorry. Also, I need to work on some homework (I got my due dates mixed up so I didn't have my math homework homework, and I also wasn't ready for the quiz today. Ugh, bad start to the year.) so this post will be less wordy than usual.

First, I have an outfit from school. Since the new quarter just started, I decided to dress up. Yes, I'm a dork.

shoes - shoe pavilion (I forget the brand), tights - target, coat - old navy, scarf - thrift store

dress - romy, sweater - uniqlo (thrifted)
My mom took these pictures are, so I apologize for the poor quality.

Next, I wore this for the midnight showing of Wet Hot American Summer (one of my favorite movies) at the Egyptian on Friday. Nothing special, and I didn't even get a full length shot. (It was late when I got home, what can I say?)

shirt - gramicci (thrifted), chinese bone necklace - vintage

Lastly, I have a picture left over from when we had all that snow. I made snowmen with Amanda, but the ball of snow got so huge I could barely roll it.

I couldn't get the rocks to stick in for his mouth so he looks a little wonky. Party pics with snowmen! Silly faces all around.


I have some craziness to talk about, but I'll have to save that for my next post. The schoolbooks are calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment