Sunday, May 9, 2010

terribly tired

flannel - thrifted from the little boys section, jeans - urban outfitters, shoes - thrifted, bag - thrifted coach

Wow, I didn't realize that so much of this outfit was thrifted when I wore it. Which, by the way, was like a week ago. I've been a horrible blogger and have not worn anything interesting in a week. Well, actually I was just in Bellingham for the weekend and I dressed cute then, but we'll talk about that when I edit those pictures. As it stands, the only new clothes in this picture are my pants. Which I love. They are high waisted. Not insanely high, but just under my belly button. I don't know why the low rise trend has held on for SO LONG but it really needs to go away. Mid to high rise is the way to go!

Sorry about the mess in this picture but I got home late and didn't have anywhere good to take a picture. I really need to clean my room. In fact, I got home so late I ended up falling asleep fully dressed. In case you ever wondered, this is what I look like first thing in the morning. The bangs are crazy.



p.s. why am I so obsessed with alliteration??

No comments:

Post a Comment