Saturday, January 1, 2011

8 year old hooker with a heart of gold

ugh, you guys, last night was rough. I did a LOT of walking in those heels. It was also insanely fun. I drank a lot, at a lot of different bars, and even got cut of for the first time in my life. Some of my favorite people were around and I kissed three people at midnight. I called my best friend to tell her I loved her, and my dad to try to get him to come buy us drinks since we couldn't. I also got honked, cat-called, and whistled at, and decided I looked like an 8 year old hooker with a heart of gold. (The dress makes me look 8, the heels and tights look hooker-ish.) The night ended with drunkenly watching Arrested D in a big tangled pile of friends, while fending off advances from a boy who ought to know better. Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home, so I don't have pictures other than a ripped in half strip from a photobooth, which I can't show you because my scanner is broken. So...one more picture from last night before going out, this one just to show off how insanely sparkly my tights were. (So sparkly in fact, that when I was walking on a dark trail to meet my friend, she saw me WAY before I could see her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment