Monday, November 12, 2012

some of my favorite things this week


My new hero is an 8 year old from Omaha who dresses up as a different inspirational woman every school day.

This should be creepy, but somehow it's not: Ask A Mortician

Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid has an excellent post about pressing plants. It makes me want to pull out the beautiful wood flower press my stepdad made and his sister painted for me. I think I got it for my sixth birthday.

I made this butternut squash and chicken stew for a roomie dinner last week and it was a hit.

My dear friend Aly has a pretty great blog about her experience teaching English in Korea.

I happen to like my polka dot tights enough to own several permanent pairs, but this tutorial for temporary dots would be fun for some of the colored tights I own. Better pick up a chalk marker from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment