Thursday, November 12, 2009

plaid, plaid, plaid


jacket - target, sweatshirt - volcom, flannel shirt - thrifted, hat - target, jeans - pacsun, shoes - converse

I took three pictures today because I thought it was funny that everything I was wearing on the top half of my body had some sort of plaid. The sweatshirt pattern is pretty faint, but it's there. Anyways, I really apologize for the lack of blogging lately. School has been kind of crazy and my hours have been increased at work (which I'm actually really stoked about). Ugh, also, I got in a car accident on Tuesday. It was very, very minor, but now my door is stuck locked and I have to climb through the passenger side door instead. So wearing skirts is not really happening right now.

Anyways, I don't have a whole lot to say, other than that I'm really excited for Blog Meet Blog, a northwest blog meet-up that's occuring next Friday in Seattle. It should be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment