Monday, September 20, 2010

memories of summer

pocket tank - gap, skirt - urban outfitters, sandals - random shop, bag - liberty of london for target, hair bow - thrifted silk scarf, sunglasses - thrifted humphrey's

The summer may be completely over in Washington but here are some distant memories to brighten your day. I'm actually getting a little jealous of myself looking at these photos and remembering that part of the summer. The day I wore this outfit involved handing out candy in a parade, getting a ride in a gorgeous pink '50s Cadillac, sunbathing in the yard, and a fun housewarming party at my awesome friends' apartment in Wallingford. Good lord, I miss the summer.




p.s. I tied the bow in my hair after being inspired by Rebecca's lovely tutorial on The Clotheshorse. I did it slightly differently because my scarf happens to be a long rectangle, but the inspiration came from her.

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so perfect for the summer, I love it. The hair and scarf look really good too.. I am sorry but I am tootally stealing this look!

    annalene
    http://thewideworldof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete