Wednesday, September 29, 2010

one more day of summer

dress - target, cardigan - urban outfitters, shoes - pf flyers

Damn, I sure wore this dress a lot this summer. It's technically too short for work, but at least the cardigan covers up the bare shoulders and makes it semi-work appropriate. I really miss summer actually. I miss eating my lunch outside everyday. This was one of the prettiest spots right by the river. I miss some other things too. There were things going on then that I thought had promise, that I thought would go somewhere but they never did. I miss the way I felt for a little while this summer. I was really happy, and then really sad. I'm getting over it, but obviously still get a little melancholy now and then. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love this look! Very sweet and summery. You look gorgeous girl :]

    Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete