Thursday, December 2, 2010

fantastic fall

flannel - gap, sweatshirt - old navy, thermal - target, cutoffs - diy, polka dot tights - target, socks - target, boots - thrifted, purse - thrifted coach, glasses - zenni optical


This was a super fun day Justina and I spent walking around the park and collecting pretty leaves. I wore this new lipstick I picked up by Revlon. I love the super dark, purpley color, but I feel like it's a bit too extreme for every day wear. Like it would be weird to wear to work. But I do love these shorts with the dotty tights and I've been wanting to wear my glasses a lot more.

I also took a lot of pictures, and found this super cute tree. The knots naturally formed hearts and the carving is by a local artist named Dan Cautrell. He creates these carved wood pieces and fits them onto existing knots on trees, cut branches, and stumps. And then, in addition, there's the little love note initials? Cuteness.



No comments:

Post a Comment