Sunday, June 5, 2011

sockless summer

shirt - urban outfitters, cardigan - urban outfitters, corduroys - gap, shoes - steve madden, bag - liberty of london for target

I'm trying to get back in the habit of regular blogging and not wait weeks to post pictures. So in the spirit of that goal, here is what I wore today. Finally the weather is nice! Yesterday was crazy hot and I went to a graduation party for one of my friends. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures but it was the perfect day for a barbecue. Today was also gorgeous but I had to work.

When I first got these shoes a couple months ago I wasn't so sure about them. They needed breaking in since they weren't too comfortable. Now they're super comfy even without socks and I think I'll wear them a ton this summer. I still want them to get a bit more beat up and dirty looking since they're too light and clean right now. But that'll happen, 'cause I'll wear the hell out of them.


1 comment:

  1. Raaaachel! Jeez, I think I want to move to the Pacific NW. So jealous that you live there! Just wondering, do you know much about "Cascadia" as a political movement? E-mail me, cause I have dome questions! isabel.slone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete