Tuesday, September 11, 2012

bathing beauty

bathing suit - j.crew, sunglasses - target

Let's look back and think about summer. Pretend for just a moment that it's still hot and gorgeous. Spending the day at the beach is an option. The possibilities are endless. There are boys to flirt with and cocktails to drink. Socks are unnecessary but painted toenails are. 

I spent my birthday this year at the beach and then made grilled pizza for some friends and my roommates. I'm so glad I got a chance to wear this totally amazing retro suit. It is my absolute favorite and last year I didn't go swimming at all. Which is a travesty. 

I've really busy lately, but I did squeeze in an end of summer roadtrip and I'll be sure to share pictures of that soon, as well as some older stuff I forgot to post. I haven't been home much these last couple weeks, between travel and housesitting, so my computer/internet access has been spotty. As always, apologies for the irregular posting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I loooooove that bathing suit!! If only we had a J Crew store over here! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog, I'm loving it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're too sweet. I'm a little obsessed with J.Crew, in fact I just moments ago bought two lipsticks from them online. The lipcolor in their catalogs is always ah-mazing.

      Delete