Thursday, October 7, 2010

lunchtime walking

cardigan - urban outfitters, shirt - old, cords - the gap, sneaks - vans

It's starting to get kind of cold but while the weather is still somewhat nice, I'm trying to eat lunch outside as much as possible. As long as I find a bench in the sun, it's quite tolerable. I know pretty soon I'll barely see the sun. As it is, it's usually dark when I leave work, so this hour I have for lunch is the best time to be outdoors. I'm trying to soak up as much sun as possible before it gets totally winter and dark because I know how depressed I get without the sun.

I just cut my bangs a couple days ago, well my cousin cut them for me 'cause she's awesome. I don't think you can see them very well in this picture, but they're much shorter than usual. At first I was kind of freaking out and thought I'd gone to short. I'm so used to long shaggy bangs! But once I showered and got a little used to them, I kind of changed my mind. I like them short!

Also, I'm wearing one of my two new pairs of corduroys. God, I love cords. Fall is the best season and right now, I think fall has the best clothes! My fashion concept for this fall is back to school/collegiate/professor. All corduroy, tweed, knits, and elbow patches. Pencil skirts and knee socks play a pretty big role as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment