Saturday, February 11, 2012

the happiness of a sunny day in winter



Last week was absolutely fucking gorgeous. Even the afternoon I spent trudging from one end of town to the other, getting my car and computer fixed and running other errands was delightful, despite the fact I arrived at work smelling less than lovely. I've forgotten how beautiful a sunny day is. I dug out my favorite sunglasses I bought at Topshop in London, ate lunch outside and didn't totally freeze, and have taken a walk with Justina before or after work almost every single day. The light has a different quality and I feel like it's spring, even though that's no where close yet. But cheers and yay-ness for the return of outdoor lunches and long walks by the river!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I wish I was in Washington right now! What is the deal over there.... one minute its a crazy blizzard and now its like 70 degrees? Those glasses are awesome! And way more cool since they're from London. Oh, and I think we should have an official photoshoot this summer on the Marymoor trail. deal? deal.

    ReplyDelete