Thursday, May 3, 2012

blog redesign

I was getting a little sick of the harsh black background and overall dark look of the ol' blog, so I switched it up! What do you think? I went with a light, vintage, crafty vibe. I'm so not tech savy, so I actually made me header by hand, on paper, and then scanned it. I used a faux bois stamp with a pretty light turquoise-y ink, washi tape from Uwajimaya, and my blog's name is handwritten. I also scanned a vintage dress for the background. I'm really excited to have a fresh new look, but because I also changed the layout I'm going to have to go back through all my old posts and fix the overlarge photos. So far I've dealt with the first couple pages, but if you happen to see some funky looking older posts, I'm so sorry and I'm working on getting those fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment