Sunday, May 20, 2012

roadtrip/sandwich

denim jacket - thrifted, sweatshirt - craft fair

I'm in Spokane right now, and this has essentially been my uniform the past couple days. The sweatshirt I got at a craft fair in Seattle, and it's made locally. The Levi's jacket is one of my favorite items of clothing ever. I found it at Value Village, already beat up, faded, and full of holes. It fits perfectly. 


Breakfast Sandwich

Toast 2 slices of whole wheat sourdough. Cook 2-3 slices of bacon, reserving the rendered fat in pan. Cook  a bunch of spinach in bacon fat, and then fry two eggs. Spread toasted bread with mayonnaise and a grainy, sweet mustard, and pile the cooked spinach, bacon slices, and fried eggs on one slice of bread. Top with salt, pepper, and grated parmesan cheese, and a big pile of fresh sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment