Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Over the River

 

I might just be totally obsessed with the Spokane river (it is SUCH a good river) but as soon as I saw that there were gondolas you could ride across the river, I knew I wanted to do it. Nicole told us that was on her "Spokane Bucket List" but we figured it was going to be too expensive. Um, not at all! Only $7.50 each, which is TOTALLY reasonable for how completely gorgeous it is. We chose to take a ride in the early evening which was utterly perfect as the sun was streaming through the arches of the bridge and just absolutely lighting up the mist from the falls. I mean, it was amazing. I'm so glad we did it! I took masses of pictures of course and absolutely FREAKED over this adorable goose we saw as we turned at the end of the track to head back up. It had a little nest right under us!










2 comments: