Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sister City



Apparently Spokane has a sister city in Japan, called Nishinomiya and we happened to stumble upon the Nishinomiya Park after getting pastries at a nearby bakery and cafe. It was so cute and peaceful and I got really obsessed with this one koi fish in the pond. I love koi and always have. They're just cool fish, ok? And also my dad built a pond in our backyard when I was very little and we had a few fish that got pretty big. I loved watching them, and so did my cat.



We took masses of pictures of course, because it was so beautiful. In fact, I totally ran my camera battery down and we had to go back to Nicole's place to charge it before going out again that afternoon Spokane really had a lot of unexpected delights. It was a much prettier and more pleasant city than I ever thought.


dress - thrifted, tights - hansel from basel, moccasins - minnetonka, purse - thrifted dooney & burke, sunglasses - topshop (london)













No comments:

Post a Comment