Saturday, April 4, 2009

housesitting and watching degrassi



And worrying about my friend who is in the hospital. I'm going to visit her tomorrow, but it sounds pretty serious. She's sick, and I really hope she'll be ok.


jeans - pacsun (like always), shirt - urban outfitters, sweater - thrifted uniqlo

Trying a smile here. I really don't like my smile.



Oh, and I know I mentioned the Where the Wild Things Are movie last time I wore this shirt, but there's a trailer out now, and you should totally watch it. It's really amazing. I can't wait for it to come out, but it's not until freaking October. Watch it though. Even the trailer might make you cry.



Arcade Fire, Spike Jonze, Maurice Sendak, Dave Eggers, Jim Henson puppets . . . I can't wait until October. You can't even believe how happy I am that they are not ruining this. So glad it's not animated, so glad they didn't do a reshoot to make it more appealing to kids, so so glad. Oh my god, and how much do I want the poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment