Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm back just to say...

...I'll be gone all weekend at SASQUATCH.

I've been terrible lately, and I'm not quite sure what my excuse is. I have some pictures from the last few weeks, which I will post when I get back. I was going to try to get them up before leaving, but it looks like that's not going to happen. It is five o'clock in the morning now, and I have yet to sleep. I've been busy packing and getting ready for the weekend. I also finally picked up my last quarter work from my photography class, so expect a post for those soon. And I'm sure to have lots of awesome pictures from Sasquatch, so the blog should be an exciting place as soon as I get back. (If you don't know, Sasquatch is a music festival that takes place at a really amazing venue, the Gorge, which is all the way on the other side of the mountains. Beautiful location and awesome bands, I'll tell you all about it when I get back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment