Wednesday, May 27, 2009

picnic in a park

So these are some not so exciting pictures from quite awhile back, when I skipped class to go have a picnic in the park by my school with Justina and Liam. It was right after Liam got back from touring, so it was really cool to hang with them both. I hadn't seen him in several months. Now I think he'll be gone for awhile again, which is kind of a bummer. But this afternoon was really really fun.










(yeah, I look drunk)
pants - express, moccasins - target, shirt - target, sweatshirt - american apparel

I've got several more posts, both old and new lined up for the next couple days. Lots of great pictures from Sasquatch, which was awesome by the way (I'll probably talk more about bands than clothes), and I still need to show you my photos from last quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment