Friday, May 29, 2009

you know the place to stop, on novelty hill

A couple weeks ago I went to a party in Seattle with some of my friends. JAR met Michael and his friend Brady in Seattle, and their friends Spike and Harley (all of these guys were at the party in Bellingham a while back too) met us all there too. We went to this place in Georgetown called the FBK House and saw a couple bands play.

The FBK House was kinda crazy (they have a sign asking people shooting up in the bathroom to use the provided sharps container) but fun, and the bands were rocking. At least that's what I remember, I got pretty twisted that night and moshed pretty hardcore. There was also some cuteness between Amanda and Harley and some ridiculousness on my part.

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures as I was drinking to0 much, but here's one of me and J where you can't see my outfit, like, at all.



And since I fell asleep in my clothes, here's a shot from the next morning where you can see what I'm wearing. I love this shirt and always get comments on it when I wear it. There's way more Depeche Mode fans out there than I would think. Oh, I didn't actually wear my glasses to the party, and my hair started out a lot nicer looking. It was completely pulled up in a neat ponytail, without all those bits hanging in my face.


sweater - thrifted, band shirt - vintage depeche mode, jeans - express, shoes - converse.

And this is what I woke up to that morning. I apparently knocked over my mirror trying to get to bed when I got home, and my clothes were already all strewn about from looking for my sweater the night before and I don't know what else, but my room looked like a tornado had gone through it.



I also woke up with an unexplained swollen lip and a stiff and bruised back. I'm guessing it was from all the moshing; I think I may have fallen down at least once, and I probably bit my lip too.



We also apparently got yelled at by some crazy old lady after she hit a parked car across the street somewhere in between Dick's and Michael's new apartment. I remember this not a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour !
    First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot!
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete