Thursday, May 14, 2009

things I want

the urban outfitters edition

I'm too poor to be buying any of this, but this is what I'm currently lusting after.







The dress and skirt are both on sale for $50 down from $70 and the shirt is $42. I think I ought to want to just make my own version of the shirt, but I just don't think I could get the holes that uniform. Which is why I like it so much. It's weird, because it's not really my usual style. I love the dress because it sort of reminds me of eyelet, but like a modern take on eyelet. And I love white and yellow eyelet sundresses. So I really really want the dress. I love the paperbag waist of the skirt. I would wear it all summer with a little tanktop like shown and sandals. I might be able to afford one of these but certainly not all. What should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment