Tuesday, April 20, 2010

car trouble


shirt - gap, jeans - gap, shoes - jeffrey campbell, purse - thrifted coach, watch - stepdad's dad's

Woah, this outfit is different from how I usually dress, and how I want to dress. That's not to say I don't like it, it's just not exactly . . . me, or the me I want to be. So while I like this outfit, I kind of consider it a failure. The combination of dressy top, skinny jeans, and heels is nice for a lot of girls, but it's too pulled together, too normal, and I guess a little too boring for me. I think I would love this blouse tucked into a highwaisted skirt though! And the jeans/heels combo definitely works for me.

I wore this last week (SO behind in blogging/haven't been wearing or doing anything interesting) when I went shopping in Seattle with Amanda. We had fun, went to a lot of vintage and thrift stores in the U District (that Valley of the Roses store I mentioned? totally bomb-ass amazing) but I got a fucking flat tire while I was driving Amanda back to her car. So lame. I'd never actually changed a tire before and I had to do it in HEELS. But we did it, without much trouble and without having to get help, so I'm crazy proud of us. And yeah, Amanda decided she need to take pictures of me jacking up the car wearing epic heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment