Sunday, April 11, 2010

tablesaw tableau

This outfit is nothing special but I actually really like this sweatshirt. It's like an old gray sweatshirt, but actually has some shape to it. And I really dig the neckline, how it's a little wider than usual. Whatever, I don't even know what I'm talking about. The day I wore this I met up with my dad for dinner in Seattle. Pam's Kitchen, once again. He had never been. I had the goat, which I hadn't tried before, and it was really good. When I got home, I decided to take copious pictures in the shop. I wish I could have rigged up more dramatic lighting. I think it would be an interesting place to take photos if I could get the background all shadowy.

sweatshirt - gap, jeans - gap, shoes - pf flyers, bag - thrifted coach

(this picture is so goofy. it reminds me of a lame senior picture but I liked the stairs)


No comments:

Post a Comment