Saturday, August 28, 2010

repetition

tank - gap, jacket - cotton on (australia), jeans - urban outfitters, shoes - converse

I love housesitting, but only when it's somewhere great like my aunt and uncle's beautiful house in Seattle, with a view of Greenlake. I get paid to watch cable, eat their food, and hang out in the city? Um, best job EVER.

This is a super simple outfit, in fact I wore it another time recently, with my new Talonalia necklaces and some different shoes. I love these necklaces. I've gotten all sorts of comments on them. Most people think they're amazing but my boss said they were creepy. Usually I don't post outfits I've worn before, but I like these pictures, and in real life, I do repeat outfits. I do that a lot less since I started this blog, but it's silly to think you can wear something totally original every single day. I've always loved just throwing on something tried and true, something I know fits, is comfortable, and I look good and feel confident in.



tank - gap, jeans - urban outfitters, jacket - cotton on (australia), shoes - thrifted, necklaces - talonalia

No comments:

Post a Comment