Sunday, November 14, 2010

bookstore browsing

sweater - gap, skirt - thrifted, tights - target, flats - target, watch - grandpa's, buttons - diy, concert, gift, tote - old navy

I spend so much time at used bookstores. I love the independently owned ones, especially any that are random and weird and small, but Half Price is great because they sell tapes. Also, it's a really convenient place to wait for Justina to get off work before we go out. It's basically a great meeting place, although I always leave with more books than I need. Which happens at every bookstore ever. I mean, I already have stacks and stacks of books to read, do I really need more? But I just cannot resist the lure of books, especially cheap ones. I have certain shelves I regularly check, favorite authors that I know will never disappoint. Inevitably, I leave with an armful of books and tapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment