Saturday, February 26, 2011

le bonhomme de neige français

This has been an especially snowy winter this year but I've bitched about it for the most part. Working and having to drive to work makes the prospect of snow less exciting than it has been in the past. But when it snowed the other day I knew I wasn't going to have to go in, so I was able to chill out and enjoy it. Justina and her brother came over to play in the snow. It took a little convincing to get him to come and even longer to figure out how to have fun like kids do, but we ended up making a snowman. And let me tell you, it is the raddest snowman ever.

Meet Jacques Cou-snow, the French snowman. He is tall, wears an orange hat, and has a mustache. He also likes le snow and escargot. Because he's French. And made of snow.






sweater - stepdad's, skirt - urban outfitters, tights - forgot, boots - thrifted, hat - gift from j's mom, purse - thrifted coach

I also had the most perfect breakfast tea party with myself yesterday. It was cold outside and warm inside, and I made a pot of tea and some toast and used a pretty cup and plate. I don't eat breakfast very often but I think if I made it cute like this all the time, I might more often.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! How cute. I love the snowman, lol. I love the snow outfits, too-especially the mustard color!

    ReplyDelete