Wednesday, March 2, 2011

lunch with john wayne






Amanda and I found the best little cafe/diner in Monroe. It's called the Hitching Post Cafe and it's full of murals and country awesome-ness. I loved it. Little greasy spoon type places are my favorite places to eat. We had sandwiches and really amazingly bomb-ass onion rings. I haven't had a good onion ring in forever but these were incredible. I also felt like I fit in pretty well with my plaid shirt and braids.

We went after going to the post office to apply for passports. Because, in one month, I am going to London. Paris. Copenhagen. And Reykjavik. Yes, all four. Yes, you should be jealous. A cousin is getting married so my whole family is going to London. But I am traveling separately and going on this epic adventure and, you guys, I am SO EXCITED. Like you have no idea. Also, A random old lady at the post office complimented me on my hair, which I thought was sweet. Oh, and I just got this amazing dark green nail polish! Looks black most of the time but is really a blackened mossy green.

shirt - urban outfitters, jeans - urban outfitters, boots - thrifted, nailpolish - opi here today...aragon tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment