Thursday, March 24, 2011

trench thoughts

trench - vintage, boots - seychelles, sunglasses - cheap, scarf - vintage

I bought this trench ages ago. I haven't worn it because I have trouble with coats this long. I don't know how to wear them! I threw this on today (with my gorgeous new boots!) because I wanted to ask for advice. I'm thinking about hemming it about 4-5 inches so it's just above my knee. What do you think? I'm planning on wearing it with a short dress and heels to a wedding in April.


I absolutely love these new heeled, lace-up boots. They're almost exactly like a pair my grandma had in the sixties, which you can see in this photo. As you can see, the photographer, my mom's cousin, cut off her head in the photo and the inscription on the back is referencing that. Her sister told him to take a photo of the boots and . . .  well, he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment