Monday, January 21, 2013

a few of my favorite things

Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest


This brought back memories of sneaking out of my parents' house in high school. I used to tell the boys who picked me up to wait at the end of my dead end road and text me and I would walk out to meet them, but they always didn't listen, or forgot, or were dumb boys and pulled into my driveway anyways, making me run as fast as I could out of the house, hissing "I told you not to come down my road!" and hoping my parents weren't woken up by their car headlights.

Oh my god, nail art inspired by book covers? LOVE it.

I don't remember how I stumbled on this comic but when I did I couldn't stop reading it until I finished. I didn't know a comic about architectural anomalies could be so compelling, but it was beautiful in a small and quiet sort of way.the 

This series of photos taken from airplane windows would be gorgeous even if I didn't know what was depicted. But right now they're just making me want to go somewhere.

I've seen this posted a few different places but I think this photograph does an excellent job of examining the weird judgment of women's clothing choices so many people seem to think is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment