Tuesday, February 17, 2009

wild things


sweater - target, shirt - urban outfitters, jeans - pacsun, shoes - vans

I have a confession. I wear my pants several times before washing them. Do you think that's gross? I don't. Shirts are different, I wouldn't wear a shirt a second day in a row. I generally wash jeans when they're getting too baggy to tighten them back up, or when I actually spill something on them or wipe food on them while I'm cooking. I feel that it saves water and electricity to wear them over and over again. I wear a jeans a lot, so if I only wore a pair of jeans once before washing them, I'd need to have so many pairs, or I'd be doing laundry practically every other day. Anyways, how many days do you wear your jeans before washing them? Do you alternate between a few pairs?

Personally, I alternate between a few pairs and wash them after they've been been worn about the equivalent of a week. I've worn them for longer periods of time as a sort of challenge, or when I'm camping.

On another subject, have you heard about the Where the Wild Things Are movie that's in the works? It's directed by Spike Jonze and looks like it's going to be FANTASTIC. Not all wussified like so many kids movies are these days. Check out the pictures on the IMDb page.



Man, there is some intense moss and stuff growing on my porch. That's Seattle (area) for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment