Thursday, February 12, 2009

sleepy, lazy days


shirt - vintage, sweatshirt - american eagle, jeans - pacsun

I totally didn't want to get up and go to school today but I had to. This is a go-to sleepy/lazy outfit. Jeans and a band shirt. This one I bought on ebay about a year ago. Depeche Mode is actually one of my favorite bands. I've been loving KEXP's documentary series "Pop Goes Electronic." They mention Depeche Mode, which of course makes me happy, but I'm especially glad to have found out about one of the originals of the genre, Kraftwerk. I'll definitely be checking them out.



I would have much preferred staying at home in my pjs all day today.


shirt - rolling stones concert tee, long johns

I took this last night after I got out of the shower. I got the shirt a few years ago when my dad took me to a Rolling Stones concert. My cat, Jack, was being really cute and cuddling with me and I took a bunch of pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment