Thursday, January 28, 2010

RIP JD, RIP


coat - silence & noise, tshirt - pacsun, skirt - thrifted, tights - dkny, flats - target

I bought this coat from Urban Outfitters not long ago. It was marked down quite a lot and I like it. It has this great pleated back and a giant hood. I really like it. It looks kind of bad when it's zipped up, but I rarely zip my coats anyways. I wore this to work and then to an improv show in Seattle with Justina and our friend Joe, from high school. It was fantastic to see him again, and the improv show was really good. I even got a Depeche Mode lyric in.


sweater - target, shirt - gap, pants - gap, shoes - pf flyers

This is a boring work outfit again. But warm and maybe a little less boring. These shoes are insanely comfortable, so I really like wearing them for work.

There is sad news. JD Salinger, one of the last living authors I loved, died yesterday. I am saddened, but hopeful that some of his work will be published posthumously. He had not published anything in years, but I had read that he was still writing and things might be published after his death.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair and glasses combo on the first pic, it really suits the outfit! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete