Sunday, January 10, 2010

wanting to get the hell out of here


cardigan - thrifted, dress - old navy, cable leggings - target, boots - christmas gift, glasses - zenni optical, bracelet - gift

This was a work outfit on a day I was sick of my usual pants and sweater combo. I was also beginning to get sick, and it was pretty cold, so thick leggings, and fuzzy boots were vital. I got this dress at the beginning of autumn but haven't worn it yet. It was way marked down at Old Navy and the perfect casual, safari-ish dress I'd been looking for all summer. I'm planning on wearing it all the time next summer, especially with flat sandals and thin silk scarves. Super easy to throw on and go, comfortable in hot weather, I'm definitely looking forward to that. But I think it worked pretty well in this cold weather outfit. The dress is totally shapeless, kind of like a paperbag, except for a drawstring waist, but I do quite like it. Also love this peace sign bracelet my grandmother gave me for Christmas. Another thing I bet I'll be wearing a lot in the summer, as I always tend to dress more like a hippy when the weather heats up. And I actually wanted a leather cuff last summer, but I think this will do nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment