Thursday, January 7, 2010

quack

I may not have mentioned this in my last post, but I've been sick and that's why blogging has been slow. Well, I haven't been sick this whole time, just the last couple days, but I was also really crazy busy with work.


jeans - gap, shoes - thrifted, shirt - depeche mode concert, peacoat - old navy, scarf - borrowed


This picture looks weird because I'm eating fries and I had to crop my crazy family out of the photo. But I borrowed this AWESOME scarf from my aunt, who I believe got it as a Christmas present from my other aunt. It's huge! The yarn is super thick, so the knit stitches are huge, and the whole thing is really long. I really want one now.

Also, this picture was taken right before riding the ducks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you've never been to Seattle. It's the most touristy thing one can do, after going up the Space Needle of course, but my aunt is from New York and she wanted to do it. The ducks are these amphibious vehicles from WWII that do tours all over Seattle. It was fun, in a totally ridiculous, touristy way.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is cute- and (from way back) your Thanksgiving celebrations sounded SO nice. I'm in Australia so we don't have Thanksgiving.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a big scarf of your own! That one looks tight.
    And in Sweden, giant scarves that swallow your entire body are all the rage. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete