Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i'll have the depeche a la mode please


peacoat - old navy, cardigan - target, shirt - old, jeans - gap, shoes - thrifted, glasses - zenni optical, lipstick - really red by revlon

Yeah, so I know I wear these jeans and shoes every single fucking day, but they're the only things I like right now. I think I'm ready for Spring. Either that or I want everything I wear to be black, leather, or studded. Hung out in Seattle today and went to the cutest cafe. Ugly Mug in the U District is officially my new favorite coffee shop and Ovaltine lattes are my new favorite drink. I'm also really into red lips right now. This particular lipstick is totally matte and a really nice deep red.


1 comment:

  1. You are sooo beautiful. The red lipstick and glasses suit you marvelously!

    ReplyDelete