Sunday, March 21, 2010

so you know glue guns? like, of course you do. well, maybe not. that would be like, cool or whatever. but you probably do. right?

cardigan - thrifted, fur collar - thrifted, shirt - old, skirt - thrifted, tights - target, shoes - target, bag - vintage dooney & burke, watch - stepdad's dad's old one

I actually wore this a couple days ago but didn't post it because I've been really busy because I had to clean my entire craft room (it was a MESS) so I could have a party last night. The cleaning was accomplished, the party was ridiculously fun (I drank way too much), and now I'm finally getting around to blogging.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about fur, but I eat meat and wear leather so I think it would be a little silly to really have a problem with it. I don't think I would ever buy fur new, but secondhand is different. Someone else already bought it. And all those sorts of excuses. Whatever, this collar is soft and warm and pretty and I can put it on lots of different things. I have no idea what kind of fur it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment