Thursday, March 25, 2010

dm

If you know me at all or have read this blog much, you've probably realized I'm pretty into Depeche Mode. I may have a bit of an unhealthy obsession. But they really are, in my opinion, one of the greatest bands ever. And Violator is certainly one of the best albums. Seriously, go listen to Enjoy the Silence and Personal Jesus. Right now. Do it.*

Anyways, since Justina and I are both completely in love with the band, and also dorks, we had a party on Friday to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Violator's release. It was kind of small, but everyone dressed Depeche (to the best of their ability) and we decorated with black and purple, lots of tulle, a huge poster, and some red roses. Justina made a cake and we drank Depeche Mode themed cocktails. It was both ridiculous and amazing.


depeche mode shirt - vintage, jeans - thrifted/diy, lace tights - urban outfitters, shoes - thrifted, depeche mode necklace - christmas gift from a coworker




*Sorry I can't embed these, but here's links to the videos for Enjoy the Silence and Personal Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment