Wednesday, March 14, 2012

pink

shirt - thrifted, skirt - thrifted, tights - target, shoes - target, cardigan - hand me down, purse - thrifted dooney & burke, lips - cherries in the snow by revlon

I am SO not a pink person. Even when I was a little girl, and I was totally a girly girl, I never really liked pink. Purple, yes. Red and blue, definitely. Green, sometimes, but that was my mom's color. But lately pink has been popping up in my wardrobe. Not bright pink, or magenta, or baby pink, or anything like that, but soft pinks. Rose and blush and all the vintage-y sorts of pinks.  I don't know why I keep gravitating towards these soft, nude-y pinks when I generally don't like pink. This camisole definitely falls into the "good" pink category. Do you have any colors which surprise you how much you like or wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment