Saturday, July 24, 2010

ghosthunters seattle

90s dress - thrifted, sweater - urban outfitters, tights - target, boots - thrifted, depeche mode necklace - gift, lipstick - really red by revlon

Holy shit, this is old! And blurry, so sorry for that. I know I say this all the time, but I'm really behind and I need to blog a bunch of old shit before I totally forget about it. I wore this probably . . . about a month ago. A friend of Liam's organized this ghost tour in Seattle. A guide takes you to all these supposedly haunted and supernatural places around Pike Place Market. It was kind of a blast. I didn't see a single ghost, but there is this one sculpture that is supposedly where a bunch of energy lines converge and also the former site of Princess Angeline's (she was the daughter of Chief Seattle, or more accurately Si'ahl) house, and when you hold your hand over it in just the right place you're supposed to feel something like a tingle or magnetic repulsion. I THINK I might have felt something. It was weird. Anyways, I think this might be the first picture in which I'm wearing my new (at least at the time) boots. They're exactly like those brown ones I have, the ones I think of as my logging boots, except these are black and a little shiny. But they're the same brand and equally comfortable, and were very cheap at the thrift store. Cheaper than army surplus combat boots, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment