Thursday, July 15, 2010

triple texas take two

shirt - gap, shorts - diy, moccasins - minnetonka, sunglasses - thrifted

90s dress - childhood hand-me-down, shoes - random online store, denim jacket - thrifted levis, peacock feather earrings - gift

tank - target, shorts - diy, moccasins - minnetonka, bag - liberty for target

These are pretty much the last of my Texas pictures. Or at least the last of what I'll post. I might throw up a few from the plane ride home since the sunset was amazing, but these are all the outfit ones. I also don't have much to say about them. I like wearing shorts with long sleeve button ups like in outfit #1, but it was kind of uncomfortable in that heat. Obviously, I love the Minnetonkas. I was only able to wear the jean jacket in outfit #2 because we had been in a movie theater. Actually, you should see Exit Through the Gift Shop. It's a really good documentary about street art and a guy called Mr. Brainwash and how he got real famous real fast. I kind of fell in love with Shepard Fairey in it. Boy is adorable! Outfit #3 is, I think, the first time I've shown off the wonderfully enormous Liberty for Target bag I got right before leaving. It is a great bag. I think I've got some pictures that show the print better but I also just love how much STUFF I can fit in it. Great for travel, great for work. Not so good for a party or concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment