Saturday, July 3, 2010

sleepy shirts

shirt - pjs, jeans - gap, glasses - zenni optical

I haven't really been wearing anything interesting recently, so I thought I'd show you what I look like on a regular lazy day. I definitely wore this shirt to sleep in the night before and then threw on jeans in the morning. The shirt has a million holes and some paint splatters and my name written on the inside of the collar because I slept in it at summer camp and we had to label all our clothes. It's one of those pieces of clothing that you should throw out but you never will, at least not until it disintegrates off your body. It is literally the softest shirt I have ever worn. Also making an appearance: glasses and disheveled hair.

I wish there was a better place in my room to take pictures, but it's kind of all taken up by furniture. Maybe when I finally get my own place! Which is happening this summer. Starting to look at apartments and I actually just bought this really great couch at the thriftstore. It was an amazing deal and is totally mid century modern and I just couldn't pass it up, even though I'm still living at home and really don't have a good place to store it.

1 comment: