Monday, August 15, 2011

crafternoon mimosas

shirt - weekdays (denmark), shorts - old, tights - macy's, boots - thrifted, purse - thrifted coach

Last weekend some friends invited Big J and me over to the house they were housesitting to do some crafting.  I posted the little alien guy I made earlier in one of my 30 Days of Fun posts but we also played games, like Apples to Apples and the always fun Jenga. My friends made puppets and we all drank mimosas and listened to old music.

I've definitely been obsessed with tights with shorts this summer. Seeing as it's kind of impossible to go bare-legged in this frigid climate (seriously need to get out of the PNW if I ever want a real summer again) it makes a lot of sense. This particularly short pair of cutoffs is my favorite, despite the fact that they're nearly uncomfortably tight. I don't really wear them without tights though because...well they're just too tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment