Sunday, August 14, 2011

thrifty fun

lace shirt - target, jeans - uo, shoes - steve madden, purse - thrifted coach

Last week or something, I went vintage shopping in the U District with my awesome former co-worker Allison. I didn't find anything I liked (at least not anything that fit), but it was so much fun hanging out with her. She got some really cute stuff, like amazing petticoat she blogged about a few days ago and the cute skirt she's wearing in the photo below. We also went to Value Village the next day, where I found a pretty silk dress for my mom, some plates, and a few hangers. Super exciting, right?

1 comment:

  1. haha oh gosh that lace shawl/baby blanket thing is crazy. But I love it! It's been sitting in my closet since then, but i'll find sometime to wear it. GIRL lets go shopping next week please!

    ReplyDelete