Wednesday, August 31, 2011

mini roadtrip


dress - converse/target, boots - thrifted, purse - thrifted coach, rucksack - army surplus

There's something about summer that makes me like little pink sundresses. I rarely wear pink in other seasons but a nice soft pink with a stripe or something is just about perfect in the hotter months. Of course I try not to go all out twee and like to pair such things with black boots or a ratty jean jacket.

I wore this when I went over to E.WA to visit the fam. I had to work first, but brought all my stuff to work with me so I could leave right after and drive late at night to my cousins'. This big swiss army backpack is the one I took to Europe and was much bigger than I need for a quick trip over the mountains. But I was housesitting in Seattle right after I got back and it made way more sense to just pack for both since I was only going to be home to sleep for one night in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment