Thursday, July 16, 2009

what do you do with a fashion blog when you never wear clothes?



Amanda and I went swimming this afternoon, after a terribly hot and exhausting walk on the trail. My god, we picked the worst time of the worst day to go for a long walk. It has been soooo hot here. I haven't posted in awhile because I'm in a bathing suit pretty much every day.


bikini - victoria's secret, sunglasses - thrifted

I got this bathing suit last summer. I had the same old one for several years before that, so I guess I was due for a new one. I like this one quite a lot, even though I was getting pretty sick of how trendy peace signs and tie dye were getting. Oh well. I'd like a really retro suit sometime, but I'm not quite sure it would suit me.



My hair looks insane after I've been swimming. I forgot how annoying bangs can be. You have to make sure they don't dry too crazy, all sticking up.





I love this lake. I've been swimming here all my life. It's small, and technically the beach is private, but a lot of my friends live up there and no one ever minds. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, that peace sign hippie bathing suit is totally wild. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...i love your hair a lot;(i wish i had the same !
    xx
    Jun

    ReplyDelete